THIS IS ME:
This dramatic change in my body happened in less than 2 years!
Was there some miracle diet that took me from picture 1 to picture 3? No.
Did this total transformation take place quickly? No.
Even if you do not want to get on a stage and strut your stuff, do you think you are capable of this kind of change? YES!
I have always been conscious of health, sometimes even too conscious. The picture on the left is of a girl who went in and out of the latest diet craze. I’ve tried it all, cabbage soup, juicing, vegan, high carb, no carb, paleo, etc. etc. I spent most days hating my body, researching my next diet in attempts to find happiness with who I was. As many diet dabblers know, this contentment cannot be found in the next diet, and at some point your body needs to get off the diet roller coaster to a place of balance. The girl on the right doesn’t “diet” in the normal sense of the word, but more importantly than what I eat is how I see myself. I have learned to love my body, and in that love, the weight just came off.
How did I make this radical transformation? I can tell you one thing, I could NOT have done it alone. The yoyo dieter on the left read every book and article there was on dieting, but the strong, confident girl on the left had a coach who provided the necessary accountability for sustainable change. I want to make you into a person like the girl on the right. A person who radiates confidence, love, courage, and beauty. A person who is completely comfortable and happy in their own skin.
With the right support system, you can change your health and your life. So, are you ready to take the next steps to love yourself today?
10 Fun Facts About Me!
1. My favorite treat is specialty donuts; I’m actually very well known in my circle of friends for being overly into donuts (I also own at least 10 articles of donut clothing)
2. I am a Nationally Qualified Bikini Competitor and belong to a team of AMAZING women, most of which are super moms
3. Lifting weights is one of my favorite activities at the gym (although I am also a certified Zumba instructor)
4. My favorite vegetable is Brussels sprouts. I love to eat them roasted with some garlic salt and pepper!
5. I’m left handed
6. I never take a vacation that doesn’t involve some sort of outdoor activity. I ski (snow), wake surf, scuba dive, hike, golf, and swim.
7. My favorite book is “Pride and Prejudice” (this is also my favorite era in history)
8. I have a Maltese named Sophia, who I think is the cutest dog on the planet
9. I attended the University of Notre Dame with a degree in Entrepreneurship and worked as a traditional consultant for 4 years before receiving my certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and starting as a Health Coach!
10. I have traveled to 3 continents and over 15 different countries. My goal is to visit every continent!
– Certified Health Coach –